Sliding Youtube Gallery
After successful UNZIP of the file SlidingYoutubeGallery_UNZIP.zip you will find the module zip file and the ReadMe.txt file inside the folder.
- For Joomla 3.x install : mod_sliding_gallery3.x_vX.x.zip
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager and click on the Upload Package File Tab.
Click on browse to choose the correct installation file and click on "Upload and Install"
After installation go to Extensions > Module Manager and open Sliding Youtube Gallery. You will find the following options in the General Settings.
- Height of Slider: You can mention the height of the slider in pixels(px). For example 150. Don't add px into the field.
- Width of Slide: Mention the width of each slide. Ex: 180. Please don't add px to the field.
- Effect: Option to choose the images to slide vertically, horizontally or without any sliding.
- Max Slides: Option to set the maximum number of slides to show.
- Min Slides: Option to show the minimum number of slides for mobile devices.
- Move Slides: The number of slides you want to slide at a time.
- Auto Slide: Set it to enabled if you want the slides too move automatically.
- Controls: It has 4 different options. You can set Navigation, Pager, both or None to the slider.
- Grey Scale : Set it to enabled if you want the images to automatically grey scale on initial page load.
- Controls Color: Option to select the color of the controls.
- Speed of the Slide: Set the speed of the slide in milliseconds (1s=1000ms). Example : 500, which means 500 milliseconds.
- Pause Time: The halt time between the movement of two slide.
- Enable Ticker: Set to Enabled if you want the images to slides in Ticker mode without any pause.
- Show Images: Option to show the images randomly or sequentially.
- Images Border Color: Select the border color the the images.
- Popup Video Width: Mention the width of the Youtube video popup.Don't mention px to the field. The width is the maximum width of the video.
- Popup Video Height: Mention the maximum height of the popup. Don't mention px.
You can add any number of slides, add or edit them. You can also drag and sort the slides.
- Select an Image: Select the image which you would like to appear in the slide.
- Youtube Link: Add the youtube URL which you want to appear inside the popup on clicking the image.
- Alt Text: Add the alternative text to the image for better SEO results.
- Status: Option to show or hide the slide in the frontend.
In the advanced settings you can find the jQuery Control and Extra CSS parameter.
Include jQuery Files : Incase of any jQuery related issues it is recommended to load the JS in body instead of head.
Add Extra CSS : You can add extra css directly by adding into this field.
Enable Timthumb Image Resizer : Set to enable if you want to use the image resizer.