Downloading the Extension
Email : After purchasing the extension from our store, you will receive an email with the link to download the extension.
Store : You can also download the extension from the Downloads section of our store. If you are new to our store, then you have to first create an account using the same email address which you have used while purchasing the extension.
Click to download the extension package - Counters_UNZIP.zip
Unzip the Package
- UNZIP the package Counters_UNZIP.zip using any file unzipper or winrar.
- Upon unzipping the package you will find the following.
- J3 folder - Install the mod_counters.zip file from this folder if you are using Joomla 3.x.x.
- J4 folder - Install the mod_counters.zip file from this folder if you are using Joomla 4.x.x.
- ReadMe.txt file - This file has information about the current version of the extension.
After successful installation
- For J3 - Go to Extensions > Module Manager
- For J4 - Go to Content > Site Modules.
- You will find Counters listed. Clicked on it to configure.
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager and click on the Upload Package File Tab.
Click on browse to choose the correct installation file and click on "Upload and Install"
- Background Color : Option to change background color of the counter.
- Border Color : Option to change the border color of the counter.
- Counter Color : Option to change counter color.
- Counter Text Color :Option to change the color of the text.
- Counter Border Thickness : Option to assign border thickness of the counter. Mention in pixels. For example 2 is 2px
- Counter Font Size : Font size of the counter can be changed. Example 24, which means 24 pixels.
- Counter Padding : The padding around the counter can be assigned in pixels. 10 stands for 10 pixels.
- Counter Margin : The margin around the counter can be assigned in pixels. 10 stands for 10 pixels.
- Counter Border Radius : The border radius can be set or the counter. 4 means 4 pixels around the counter.
- Counter Text Position : The additional text can be assigned to top or bottom of the counter.
- Thousand Separator : Adds comma automatically to thousand.
- Title : The text you want to show on the top or bottom of the counter.
- Starting Number : The number the element should start at. By default we have set it to 0.
- Ending Number : The number the element should end at. You can set the value where you want to end the countdown.
- Data Speed: How long it should take to count between the target numbers.
- Number Prefix : Add the number or text before the counter.
- Number Suffix: Add the number or text after the counter.
- License Key : The extension version 1.5 and higher has an option to add the license key which allows you to directly update the extension to the latest version without manually downloading from our site every time their is a new update. The license key can be downloaded from the Downloads Section of our store.
- Include JQuery Files : Incase of any jQuery related issues it is recommended to load the JS in body instead of he
- Module Suffix : Add a suffix class to the module to add extra CSS and customize the module.
How to get the license key for the extension?
- Go to the Download Section of our store.
- If you already have an account then login or else you create an account if you are new to our store..
- Create an account using the same email address which you have used while purchasing the extension. (This isn't your Paypal email address but the address which you have provided in our store while purchasing)
- Once you login to the Download section you can find the License Key for the extension.
- If you don't see the module loading then in the Library Settings tab try to set the Include Js file to Body instead of head and see if it starts working.
- Check throughly that you have activated the module in an existing template position.
- If you are using firefox or google chrome the right click on your website and click on view page source. In the source code see text like "counters". If you don't find the text then its confirmed that the module isn't activated on the page.
- If the joomla cache is activated try to clear it once after you make the changes to the module parameter settings.
- To add this module inside the article go through the URL : https://docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F