- Download the EasyPricingTable_UNZIP.zip file from the email you have received after purchasing the extension or from the Store website.
- UNZIP the file EasyPricingTable_UNZIP.zip. You will find a ReadMe.txt file and installation file (mod_pricing_tableX.x_vX.x.zip).
- To install the file open the backend Administrator and go to Extensions > Manage > Install menu.
- Choose the option Upload module File and select mod_pricing_tableX.x_vX.x.zip.
- Upon successful installation you see the message "Installation of the module was successful."
- This will install Easy Pricing Table Module .
- After successful installation of the module, go to Extension > Modules and Search for Easy Pricing Table. If you don't find it in the modules page then click on the New button in the top left corner of the page and add Easy Pricing Table Module.
- After opening or adding a New instance of the Easy Pricing Table module you can find different tabs with different parameters to set.
Module Tab Options
Show Title : Set the title of the Module to Hide if you don't want the title to appear in the frontend.
Position : Set the position of the module where you would like the slideshow to appear.
Menu Assignment Tab
To assign the module to a particular menu or all the menu go through the following documentation.
In general settings tab you can set the dimension, font and color of the easy pricing table module.
- Width : Set the maximum width of the Easy Pricing table block. Ex: 400px or 25%
- Select Font : You can use your own font, Google Fonts or the template default font.
- Font : If you want to use Google Fonts then go to https://fonts.google.com/, select a font name and add it to the field. For example you want to use Open Sans font the just mention Open+Sans in the field.
- Table Text Color : Select the color of the labels text of which you would like to appear.
You can add any number of tables by using the add slide feature. Click on the (+) button to add slides.
- Plan : Enter the title of the plan. Example : Starter.
- Plan Short Details : You can add a short 3-4 words details. Leave it blank if you don't want to add any details.
- Table Header Color : Choose the background of the header color.
- Table Text Color : Choose the text color of the table.
- Table Highlight Color : You can choose a table highlight color of each table. Its the background of the pricing, buy button and learn more button.
- Original Price : Mention the original Price. This value will be striked off. Leave it blank if you don't wish to show a striked off price. Example : $499
- Offer Price : This is the actual price of the product or service. Example : $299
- Labels : You can add as many labels you can. Each label has to be mentioned in a single line.
- Buy Now Text : You can enter the buy now text in the field. Example : Sign Up
- Buy Now Link : Link the Buy now button to a URL.
- Read More : Option to show or hide read more button.
- Read More Type : It can be a popup or can be linked to an URL.
- Read More Text : The text for the read more can be changed. When the text/button is clicked it will open the popup or link as defined above.
- Read More Content : This option will show up if the Read More type is set to Popup. You can add any contents to the popup.
Repeat the steps and add any number of pricing table.
- Max Width of Popup : You can define the maximum width of the learn more popup. Example : 800
- Max Height of Popup : You can define the maximum height of the learn more popup. Example : 600
- Extra CSS: You can add extra CSS into the module parameters easily without modifying any template CSS files.