After successful UNZIP of the file Counters_UNZIP. You will find the Documentation folder and the a zip file to install.
- For Joomla 3.x install : mod_counters3.x_vX.x.zip
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager and click on the Upload Package File Tab.
Click on browse to choose the correct installtion file and click on "Upload and Install"
- Background Color : Option to change background color of the counter.
- Border Color : Option to change the border color of the counter.
- Counter Color : Option to change counter color.
- Counter Text Color :Option to change the color of the text.
- Counter Border Thickness : Option to assign border thickness of the counter. Mention in pixels. For example 2 is 2px
- Counter Font Size : Font size of the counter can be changed. Example 24, which means 24 pixels.
- Counter Padding : The padding around the counter can be assigned in pixels. 10 stands for 10 pixels.
- Counter Margin : The margin around the counter can be assigned in pixels. 10 stands for 10 pixels.
- Counter Border Radius : The border radius can be set or the counter. 4 means 4 pixels around the counter.
- Counter Text Position : The additional text can be assigned to top or bottom of the counter.
- Counter Text : The text you want to show on the top or bottom of the counter.
- Data From : The number the element should start at. By default we have set it to 0.
- Data to : The number the element should end at. You can set the value where you want to end the countdown.
- Data Speed: How long it should take to count between the target numbers.
- Include JQuery Files : Incase of any jQuery related issues it is recommended to load the JS in body instead of he
- Module Suffix : Add a suffix class to the module to add extra css and customize the module.
- If you don't see the module loading then in the Library Settings tab try to set the Include Js file to Body instead of head and see if it starts working.
- Check throughly that you have activated the module in an existing template position.
- If you are using firefox or google chrome the right click on your website and click on view page source. In the source code see text like "counters". If you don't find the text then its confirmed that the module isn't activated on the page.
- If the joomla cache is activated try to clear it once after you make the changes to the module parameter settings.
- To add this module inside the article go through the URL : https://docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F