After successful UNZIP of the file ChirstmasSnowfall_UNZIP.zip you will find the module zip file and the ReadMe.txt file inside the folder.
- For Joomla 3.x install : mod_christmas_snowfall3.x_vX.x.zip
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager and click on the Upload Package File Tab.
Click on browse to choose the correct installation file and click on "Upload and Install"
After installation go to Extensions > Module Manager and open Christmas Snowfall. You will find the following options in the first tab.
- Change the "Title of the module if you want.
- Set show title to Hide
- Select an existing template position
- Choose the Status to Published
Which position should you activate the Christmas Snowfall?
You can activate the extension in any of the existing positions of your template. It is recommended to activate the module in "debug" position if available.
- Round Flakes : Set to enable if you want Round flakes.
- Flake Shadow : Set to disable if you don't want the shadow around the flakes.
- Minimum Flake Size: Set the minimum flake size diameter in pixels. Example : 4
- Maximum Flake Size: Set the maximum flake size diameter in pixels. Example : 10
- Flake Count : Density of the flakes on the window. Higher value will be more dense. Example : 100
- Check properly that you have activated the module in an existing template position.
- You can set any module position. Debug position is recommended but not mandatory.