After successful UNZIP of the file EasyFaqs_UNZIP.zip you will find the module zip file and the ReadMe.txt file inside the folder.
- For Joomla 3.x and 4.x install: mod_easy_faqs_X.x.zip
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager and click on the Upload Package File tab.
Click on browse to choose the correct installation file and click on "Upload and Install"
In this tab, you can setup the following properties of the accordion.
- FAQ Status : Option to set the faqs to Open All, Open First or Close All
- Toggle: If enabled, the faqs clicked will stay open. If disabled, the a single FAQ will be visible at a time.
- Open/Close Icon Align : Option to set the Open/Close to left or right of the of the FAQ.
- Tab Font Size : Select the font size of accordion tab.
- Closed Color Tab : Set the color of closed tab
- Closed Tab Text Color : Select the color of the tab closed text.
- Open Color Tab : Set the color of open tab.
- Open Tab Text Color : Select the color of the tab open text.
In the content settings you can add new slides and accordion. Click on the (+) button to add.
- Title : Set the title of the accordion.
- Content : You can add HTML contents to the tab.
You can any number of accordions by clicking on the (+) button. The accordions can be deleted and sorted by simply dragging the slides.
- Check properly that you have activated the module in an existing template position.
- If the Joomla cache is activated try to clear it once after you make the changes to the module parameter settings.